Evaporative air cooling systems are now subject to reporting requirements
Your evaporative air cooling system is now subject to reporting requirements
Sometimes it has to be quick. The Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection stipulates in § 13 of the 42nd BImSchV (Ordinance on the Implementation of the Federal Immission Control Act) that from July 19, 2018 there will be a reporting requirement for evaporative cooling systems.
The time window for registration is very short: from July 19, 2018 to August 19, 2018.
To avoid any nasty surprises, it's best to register your system today!
It is imperative that the notification is made online at www.kavka.bund.de.
Alternative deadlines, which can also be found in § 13 of the 42nd BImSchV, apply to the registration of new plants, modifications or shutdowns of plants as well as in the event of a change of operator.
1. Registration and login tips:
2. First steps for displaying new and existing installations
3. Further information on the 42nd BImSchV
4. Further information on the operation of KaVKA-42.BV by the operator
5. Further information on contact persons in the competent authorities in the federal state