Data Center Design & Engineering, Moscow, 2019/05/16
On 16 May 2019, the DCDE (Data Center Design & Engineering) trade fair will take place for the 7th time. The who is who of the data center industry will be present in Moscow to discuss exciting topics. The content is aimed in particular at owners and top managers of data centres, CIOs, IT directors, site managers, department heads and experts from IT and engineering departments. More than 400 participants are expected, including STULZ GmbH, which will supplement the portfolio of presentations and lectures with a lecture on the significance of custom air handling in Hyperscale data centers. Further topics will be discussed:
- Low PUE: importance of the value?
- Who helps with the design of data centers? Designer, consultants, system integrators, vendors?
- How do you find the perfect location for a data center?
- Is a modular data center worthwhile?
- DCIM - advantages and disadvantages?
- How can you keep the cost of an upgrade low?
- Failures: How do you have to react? Which prevention methods are effective?
- Russian national DC standard - is it necessary?
- How do you set up a specialist department?
- How can you find ways to reduce electricity consumption?
- Alternative and renewable energy sources in Russia?
You can find more information about the fair here: dcdeforum.ru
Digital October Centre
Bersenevskaya Dam 6