Terms and Conditions of Participation in the prize draw Chillventa 2018
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the prize draw held by STULZ GmbH at the Chillventa 2018 trade fair in Nuremberg
- Participation is restricted to natural persons aged 18 years or above. Each participant may only participate once in the draw. Employees of STULZ and their dependents are excluded from participating.
- To participate in the prize draw, each participant must complete the registration form in full and throw it into the drum at STULZ's stand in Hall 4, Stand 233 before the end of that day's game (4 p.m. each day for the duration of the trade fair). In doing so, the participants accept these Terms and Conditions. The winners will be drawn at STULZ’s stand.
- Participants will be excluded from the draw if their forms that have not been completed in full or if they do not accept and take account of these Terms and Conditions. STULZ reserves the right to exclude a participant if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that the participant is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- All data collected for the purpose of the prize draw is stored with the consent of participants and in accordance with the relevant provisions, particularly the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
- During the trade fair, the winners will be drawn at the end of that day’s game. Winners of the daily prize draw must be present in person at the place (STULZ's stand) and time of the draw in order to claim their prize without undue delay, and within five minutes at the latest of its being called, as otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
Only winners will be called. Participants who did not win a prize will not be notified.
Prizes are not transferable. Payments in cash are excluded. STULZ reserves the right to replace a prize at any time with another prize of equal or higher value.
- If the winner asserts claims in connection with a prize that he/she has received, these should be addressed directly against the manufacturer, supplier, or other service provider of the prize; if STULZ has accrued or accrues claims, these will be assigned to the winner without STULZ accepting liability for the existence or content of these claims. Any claims on the part of a participant due to defects in the prizes will be deemed settled in full by this assignment; the participant indemnifies STULZ against additional claims and will refrain from asserting claims of this type against STULZ, which for its part accepts this indemnification. STULZ does not accept any liability for losses or damage other than in cases of intent, gross negligence, or loss of life, bodily injury, or damage to health.
- Claims arising from the prize draw will lapse one month after arising.
- There is no recourse to the courts with regard to the prize draw. The legal relationship is governed solely by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Should one of these provisions be or become invalid, the remaining provisions will remain valid.
Hamburg, Oktober 2018