Retrofit Free Cooling units for indoor or outdoor installation
To considerably cut the running costs of base stations, they can be retrofitted with the STULZ Free-Air Free Cooling unit.
Solutions for Free-Air units
Direct Free Cooling
Installation in the shelter
Installation outside the shelter
Energy efficient Free Cooling solution that can be retrofitted in existing systems.
The return on investment for the retrofit is achieved especially quickly in base stations, where comfort air conditioning units are running 24 hours a day.
The Free-Air units are plug and play and therefore immediately ready for connection and use.
The units are available in two versions for maximum versatility – FCL-IN for indoor installation and FCL for outdoor installation.
The FCL-IN is installed indoors, for when maximum protection against vandalism and adverse weather conditions is your priority
The FCL is installed outside the container, so that the entire interior space can be used for IT equipment. Full access from the outside for maintenance purposes.
Ready for operation on the very first day – easy mechanical and electrical installation
Simple integration of existing comfort air conditioning units
Outside temperature value for Free Cooling can be defined as you wish
Speed-controlled EC fan
Full service accessibility from the front
Measures DC power consumption
G4 air filters: The FCL35/60-IN is equipped with a pocket filter, which provides a larger filter area (2 m2). This reduces pressure drops and extends service intervals
Insulated, powder-coated housing of galvanized sheet steel
The filter alarm can be triggered either by differential pressure or based on a manually adjustable fan operating time
Control and monitoring
The Free-Air units are monitored and controlled by the C102 microprocessor. Comfort air conditioning units can be integrated in the existing air conditioning system and also actuated by the C102 controller.
- The integrated relays enable the C102 to control and monitor up to two connected comfort air conditioning units
- It directly measures the energy consumption of the Free-Air units and records the operating hours of the comfort air conditioning units
- It provides backup ventilation upon failure of the main power supply or a fault in the comfort air conditioning units
- 48 VDC power supply enables it to be used for emergency backup ventilation
- Monitoring: ModBus onboard, further protocols via WIB 1000
WIB 1000 is user-friendly and offers easy data exchange, monitoring and worldwide suitability.
- Ongoing retrieval of data from the controller
- Ethernet interface
- Easy connection to existing building management system
- Simultaneous HTTP and SNMP
- Easy, fast configuration from a laptop
- Compatible with all common BMS systems
- Communication via SNMP and HTTP IP protocols
STULZ Telecom Line Broschuere 1806 EN
Air conditioning for base stations
of cell phone networks
Type: Adobe PDF
Size: 7,08 MB
For sales and support inquiries, please make a selection below to find your local contact.
Stulz Territories: Lower Saxony, Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Thuringia
Holsteiner Chaussee 283
+49 40 5585-0
Fax: +49 40 5585-352
- firstname.lastname@example.org www.stulz.de
for detailed technical specs