The high-end chiller
The units, which were produced in Hamburg, have been developed especially for use in Data Centers and industry and satisfy all requirements for efficiency and reliability.
CLIMATE.CUSTOMIZED. You have the challenge, we have the solution
Solutions for CyberCool 2 units
For medium-sized and large Data Centers, ICT sector, industry, medical, mission critical applications
Indirect Free Cooling
Maximized component size ensures low energy consumption
1. Maximized Free Cooling coils
- Early switchover to efficient Mixed/Free Cooling mode for reduced compressor runtime
- Minimized pump energy consumption thanks to low hydraulic pressure drops
- Designed with copper and aluminium coils
2. Large microchannel condensers
- Low fan energy consumption due to minimized airside pressure drops
- Low condensing temperature in DX mode for a reduced energy consumption
- Improved heat transfer with simultaneously lower refrigerant quantities
3. EC fans with reduced speed
- Lower nominal current and noise emissions, as the fans always run in partial load mode
- Optimized for continuous operation
4. Evaporators with large surface area for high evaporation temperatures
- Low pressure drops and an optimized heat transfer ensure particularly high evaporation temperatures
encapsulated compressor chamber, fans with large surface area, ample coil surfaces
Low energy consumption
Featuring high-quality components and an innovative product design, the CyberCool 2 boosts the energy efficiency of your air conditioning system to the max.
During the development of CyberCool 2 high-end chillers, no downtimes and absolutely reliable 24/7 operation in the Data Center were the primary objectives.
The CyberCool 2 is ideal for integration in existing systems and can be controlled to perfection by the STULZ control system.
Made and Engineered in Germany
Use is made exclusively of system components commonly available on the market and adapted for industry. This ensures the best possible spare parts supply and constant availability.
Ongoing quality management during production
Every CyberCool 2 is tested in mechanical and electrical test runs to ensure perfect function and performance.
CyberCool 2 with screw compressors
- Cooling capacity from approx. 400 to 1,400 kW
- Refrigerant R134a
- All screw compressors in combination with tube bundle evaporators with dry expansion (DX)
- Dual circuit chiller version
CyberCool 2 with scroll compressors
- Cooling capacity from approx. 50 to 600 kW
- Evaporator designed as a brazed plate heat exchanger
- Refrigerant R410a
- Single or dual circuit chiller versions
Compressed gas pipe of stainless steel for screw compressors
Refrigerant and Free Cooling circuits in a symmetrically arranged pipeline system
Reduced solder and weld points resulting in low leakage losses
Electronic expansion valve as standard for all models
Wide range of applications at outside temperatures from – -40 to + 55 °C
Cable management – cables always routed inside sealed metal cable
Exclusive use is made of motor protectors for 3-phase consumers
Integration of air baffles to prevent turbulence, ensuring optimum flow to the internal W-block coil elements
Consistent separation of air in individual module blocks (pressure chamber principle)
Certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Sturdy base frame in welded U-profile steel
Isolated compressor chamber to reduce noise
Maximized coil surfaces for refrigerant and Free Cooling circuits
Easy installation and machine connection
Generously sized switch gear cabinet with space for numerous options
Active cooling of switch gear cabinets by a closed-circuit cooling unit to ensure thermally stable operating conditions
Use of identical system components, e.g. compressors (1 spare part for 2 refrigerant circuits)
Further information you will find in the brochure for download:
- 4 application examples
- What happens after a power failure
- Technical Data
STULZ CyberCool 2 Brochure
The quietest, most efficient and most reliable chiller in its class.
Made as required. Made in Germany.
Type: Adobe PDF
Size: 5,10 MB
For sales and support inquiries, please make a selection below to find your local contact.
Stulz Territories: Lower Saxony, Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Thuringia
Holsteiner Chaussee 283
+49 40 5585-0
Fax: +49 40 5585-352
- firstname.lastname@example.org www.stulz.de
for detailed technical specs