STULZ offers you the opportunity to gain more in-depth knowledge of the fascinating course contents in comprehensive practical phases. The course lasts 3 1/2 years.
In the company and at College 21 in Buxtehude, you will become familiar with the following topics:
- Technical mechanics
- Electrical engineering
- Energy and environmental technology
- Control and automation technology
You are the bridge between the mechanical and the electrical sides and are therefore also able to resolve and optimize complex technical issues.
During the last two practical phases you will write your Bachelor thesis, which gives you the chance of a flying start in the following departments of STULZ GmbH, for example:
- Design & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Sales & Marketing
Minimum requirements for this combined course:
- Advanced college certificate with good grades in Math, Physics and Chemistry
- An excellent understanding of technology
- Passed the high school aptitude test
For further information on this course, please visit the College 21 website at: www.hs21.de