The course lasts three years, during which time you will attend a vocational college and receive training at various departments of STULZ GmbH.
Freight and export business is an important part of your course. You will learn how our products are delivered to customers around the world through various transport methods.
The course includes the following:
- Filling out customs documents
- Processing sea and airfreight
- Contracting domestic and international shipping agents
You will receive training in other departments as well, e.g. Human Resources, Purchasing, Finance & Accounts, and Sales & Marketing.
Minimum requirements for this apprenticeship:
- School leaving qualifications with good to very good grades or high school diploma/A levels
- Good grades in German, Math and English
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- An interest in international relations
Are you interested in this apprenticeship? Then read our application tips for school leavers.