In the three years of your apprenticeship, you will learn about the following:
- Receipt of goods
- Qualitative and quantitative goods inspection
- Warehousing of goods
- Order picking and dispatch handling
- Work organization and optimization of warehouse procedures
- Calculation of warehouse KPIs
- Stock taking
- Logistical processes
- Quality assurance measures
When you turn 18, you will take a forklift truck driving test (license to drive forklift trucks and similar). In addition, you will become familiar with work in the high-rack warehouse and so-called man-ups, or high-rack stacker trucks.
The minimum requirement for this apprenticeship is school leaving qualifications with good grades. You should also be able to offer flexibility at work.
Are you interested in this apprenticeship? Then read our application tips for school leavers.