The course lasts three years during which, as well as attending a vocational college, you will work primarily in the IT department.
There you will learn about:
- Determining software and hardware requirements
- The procurement and introduction of IT systems
- Useful economical and legal principles
- Specialist IT knowledge (e.g. of network structures)
In addition, in order to gain an optimum understanding of processes in the company, you will receive training in further departments, such as Human Resources, Purchasing, and Finance & Accounts, for example.
Even during your apprenticeship you will be able to benefit from the special further training opportunities that we can offer you. You will complete your apprenticeship with a Chamber of Industry and Commerce test. Diverse career development opportunities await you in the IT department following your apprenticeship.
Minimum requirements for this apprenticeship:
- School leaving qualifications with very good to good grades or high school diploma/A levels
- Good grades in German, Math and English
- A special technical interest in IT
Are you interested in this apprenticeship? Then read our application tips for school leavers.